Dont Make A Joke Out Of Me
They also make jokes about how “lazy” I am, even though I have severe depression. They call me pathetic when I give in to my OCD but they always frame it like a joke and laugh afterwards. If I don’t laugh at their jokes, or if I get upset, they act like I’m the one causing offence and they get all defensive and tell me it was just a joke.
· Making a joke about rape where no one laughs or using the word “retarded” when you mean something is “wrong”, well, no one is going to miss that sort of humour from me.
· Telling me and you. To do the Monkey Doodle Doo. Acknowledgments. “Don’t Make a Monkey out of Me” and “The Evolutin Riddle” are the property of the University of Tennessee and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works License. “Monkey Business Doodle Doo” is in the public domain.
· Sometimes a bad joke is just that: a bad some jokes are so jaw-droppingly ridiculous that they transcend their own awfulness to reach a higher plane of as you may not to laugh, we're all, on some level, powerless to jokes that revel in their own cringe-iness. To prove it, we've rounded up of our favorite bad jokes.
· If I make a joke which offends a stranger, I am sorry but life will go on. If I make a joke which deeply wounds the soul of my wife, it’s a mistake made with dire consequences. So be funny, but leave the wife out of it. Besides, who needs to joke about a wife when we can joke about lawyers, politicians, and Texans?
- King Of Rhythm - George Gershwin, Chet Baker, Nina Simone, Paul Robeson, Various - The Gershwin Coll