Immortally Condemned - Suffocation - Souls To Deny (CD, Album)
Label: Del Imaginario Discos - D.I. 095 • Format: CD Album • Country: Argentina • Genre: Rock • Style: Death Metal
· Immortally Condemned 8. Tomes Of Acrimony Highly influential death metal legends Suffocation return with Souls to Deny, their first full length album in nearly a decade. Masterfully controlled yet frighteningly intense, Souls to Deny is a truly devastating display of technical death metal.
3. Souls To Deny Souls, souls to deny Oppressed to a promised place To desire a place for you to die, unbeknownst to you thoroughly denied. Expectations of a fruitful way to live, ungodly not to be achieved by you. Evil lies, death denied cursed to walk this pitiful existence To be taught a certain way to be, let down by the powers consuming me.
· Souls to Deny is Suffocation 's first release since 's Despise the Sun EP, and their first full-length since 's Pierced From Within. Since they'd been on hiatus for a while, this is technically a "reunion album," but it doesn't feel like one. Interestingly, Suffocation haven't really changed their basic style much at all since those earlier releases, yet this album still sounds /10(27).
· Mike and Terrance played bass on this album due to Josh Barohn being ejected from the band before the recording process. A music video was made for the song "Surgery of Impalement." The title track was featured on the soundtrack to Uwe Boll's film Alone in the Dark (2CD release by Nuclear Blast).. Recording information.
Produced by Suffocation Engineered and mixed by Joe Cincotta and Suffocation Recorded Jan-Feb at Fullforce Studio, Port Jefferson, NY Mastered by Scott Hull at Visceral Sound All music written and arranged by Suffocation except lyrics on "Tomes Of Acrimony" written by Keith DeVito All bass tracks performed by Terrance Hobbs and Mike Smith.
- Meeting Of The Spirits - The Mahavishnu Orchestra* With John McLaughlin - The Inner Mounting Flame (